Banana Phone Video Banana Phone Video

Original, unique, slightly funny...

I liked the camera positions, and the unique zooming all over the place. The drawing was okay, but not that detailed. The idea of turning people into bananas was truly unique, and I think you're right about tablets. :)

All in all, I give it a fair 8/10. But it's still pretty nice for a first. Although you've had classes... lol. Just keep it up, hope to see more quality stuff from you. :3

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

LOL Funny

That was not expected :D. He seemed like a nerd and came-out all gangster and stuff.

Funny, I think you deserve a 10! I couldn't really find anything wrong with it xD.

That's irony, right there.

Shower Time! Shower Time!

lol... :)

I wasn't expecting that x)

Nice job, pretty nice animating. Liked the facial expressions.

For critisism... maybe... better artwork. Yes, add more shading to the backgrounds, that's the only thing I could think of :/

Rovertarthead responds:

Yeah i guess so thanks for the tip.

Big heads: Soul of the sw Big heads: Soul of the sw

Wow... not bad!

This is actually really cool. I enjoy the humor and nice animation behind all the moves. But the graphics are, of course, not so great, and I wish that more time would have been spent on the graphics, or at least cleaning up the sticks so they look more professional--if that's what you're going for: black and white lines--not a problem with that IF executed properly. I give it a 3/5 and a 6/10. It has a lot of potential if you really work on it more, so keep up the good work so far!

Other than that, the controls could have been explained a little better--also, it seems as though certain buttons (at least in relaxed mode) do the same exact thing--although I do know that some do LOOK similar but actually aren't.

But yeah, just work on it, this really isn't that bad--just needs touching up. The basic fighting system is great so far, so that's definitely a good start. Good luck!

100 Clicks 100 Clicks

Pretty Good

It's okay, and I see that it's just a test with all of that stuff. So, basically, this was a test for sound, leaderboards, etc? I think you did pretty good if that's what you're testing.

Now, make a real game with all of this stuff :3

Yun - Love, Honey(Let it Thru) Yun - Love, Honey(Let it Thru)

Great work

I listen to this song over and over, it hardly gets old. I like the strings and the voice mixing. Very nice work. :)

Although, too bad most of it is like the same thing looping for most of the song, and the variations are small. :C But other than that, great work.

Might I ask what the original song(s) is called? I'd like to listen to the original(s) that you sampled from, and check them out too. Thank you. :)

best song ever lol best song ever lol

LOL

LOL, the ending was hilarious. I think you could do better, tho. :3.

But nice job making it funny and random... and stuff.